It’s hard to tell which the best smartphone of 2019 until now is, because these year very good and competent smartphones have been released. So I bring you here a list of the top smartphones of 2019 (until now), and so it’s up to you choose the best one. Let’s see them…
Google Pixel 3a XL
- The camera is a high-end camera. Literally.
- The Google experience remains intact.
- Come back the minijack!
- The work of compaction is very improvable.
- It is not the best option in quality / price.
Huawei P30 Pro
- The design and construction were already good, but they have gone a step further by integrating the fingerprint sensor in the front and it has gone very well.
- The versatility of the cameras allows the user to have a relatively simple way to obtain many types of photography, and the 5x optical zoom is a delight with good light.
- The autonomy is satisfactory, but what it conquers is that very fast charge.
- It is heavy and thick (with motives, but it is).
- The detail in the photograph is still the weak point of this section, and although it is an interesting bet this may make you lose the throne this year.
- Facial recognition is somewhat less efficient than we expected.
Xiaomi Mi 9
- The design and construction are very good and quality, as well as being very comfortable.
- Fast charging really is, both cable and wireless.
- MIUI is stable and is a complete layer, and gradually more and more versatile.
- The sound is not the quality expected in a front-line mobile.
- The camera is still somewhat below expectations.
- Facial recognition is less advanced than before and no longer works in the dark.
Samsung Galaxy S10 +
- The design and construction are once again of a very high level and quality.
- The fingerprint reader works very well and very fast, almost “competing” with facial recognition if we use them at the same time.
- High quality sound from both speakers and headphones.
- The cameras show little evolution. The wide angle (the main addition) performs well, but in general remind us a lot of last year, which were below others.
- The battery is larger, but does not achieve the performance of similar batteries in other terminals in terms of autonomy.
- It is possible that the software is in too early a state.
- Of the best designs and finishes of the current high-end
- A camera with which it is difficult to get bored
- Coupled screen and sound we have a multimedia experience of outstanding
- Somewhat sparse battery for a phablet type terminal
- The final results of the camera have room for improvement
- The doubt of Android updates on time
Huawei Mate 20X
- Autonomy, incredible both in duration and fast charging
- Performance and heat management: powerful enough to play and with full control of the operating temperature
- The multimedia section: the combination of large screen and powerful stereo sound allow you to play and watch videos very satisfactorily
- The camera, although very funny and with possibilities, is below than it was expected in quality for this level of terminal
- The biometric identification systems are the second division of Huawei
- The weight and size makes it only comfortable to use with two hands in long periods of time
- On a screen of this magnitude we expected some more effort at the resolution level